Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm back! (at least to my blog...)

Today Jessica had her Halloween parade at school! :)

Jessica is a vampiress this year, so she got into her costume, I put her hair up and tried to mess it up - but Jess kept wanting me to do it "nice and pretty" - I won, though :) I finally convinced her that a vampiress doesn't keep her hair all "nice and pretty" and was allowed to mess it up so it looked just right! :) Then with a little bit of make-up and some "blood" running down from her mouth, she looked absolutely perfect! :)

I finally got my video camera up and working again, so I have video coverage as well as still pictures of her parade - she looked like she was having fun, and everyone in her class was dressed up real cute (or scary, or funny.....)!

I'll have to put some pictures up here later on - and I always put my pictures on my Shutterfly account - so you'll have to check out those in the next couple days.

I can't wait to get all the girls dressed up this Saturday! I had them dressed up for pictures a couple weeks ago, and they had so much fun playing their characters - I know they'll have a blast on Halloween night!

No comments: